Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's TMI Tuesday!

Every Tuesday, another blog ( TMITuesday ) posts questions! I always enjoy reading the answers on friends' blogs. And I REALLY enjoy seeing which questions other bloggers choose NOT to answer! I guess I just gave away that little guilty pleasure, huh?

HAPPY TMI TUESDAY!


1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings?
I usually prefer pancakes but I love a good waffle. Toppings? Maple Syrup? You bet! All that Rootin' Tootin' fruit stuff? Uh, thanks, but no!

2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart?
Being a great cook can't hurt, that's for sure. However, a good generous spirit, a great laugh, intelligence, and being tall also help a lot!

3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate?
Amateurs! Who needs it to be clothing optional? I'm hardly modest. In fact, the few times I have been modest have been more worrying about other people's embarrassment than my own. I went to Ireland with the F man in August but who expected it to be in the 80s and sunny? As we drove through Donegal we came across a beautiful beach surrounded by rocky cliffs and greener than green fields. There were families there and a few visiting Spanish tourists! (They left Spain to go to the beach on the North Sea in Ireland?) We walked for a while and got around a few boulders, and, having no swimming 'costumes', we stripped. I wasn't about to get in the cold water but the F man did his always impressive and stunning swim way out as I lazily sunned on a rock. A family with toddlers suddenly came around the boulder and, being Euros, they were unfazed! Just imagine if I were in the OC!!

4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)?
There are a few, Best of my Love by The Emotions keeps in mind that one person's best is someone else's worst. Just recently, when I would be justifiably angry, the song I Say a Little Prayer for You with customized lyrics (designed to make me soften my stance and get over it) would float from the next room accompanied by soft strumming on a guitar!! And it worked! That song always reminds me just being creative and talented with music doesn't mean one isn't also manipulative and unwilling to accept responsibility for one's actions. I still love to dance to it! Then there's Ode to Billie Joe,which always reminds me that laughter makes for a great memory !!

5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever?
Oh, I wish I could say I remember but, unlike the songs, anything that was the best or even close gets minimized in my mind when it's all over. But there's nothing like a great kisser, the right situation and the right mindset.

Between previous relationships and best kissers and nude beaches covered in this TMITuesday, this clip seemed appropriate...




1 comment:

Project Christopher said...

What a HOOT! Welcome to the TMI Tuesday world... Barenekkid in Ireland eh? :) no worries showing your Shalalee there!