Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Picture = Lotsa Words...



I was speechless when I saw this picture...

Thoughts and conjectures were flying through my brain...

They were so unfair, so untrue and so downright unAmerican...


AND perfect to post during the Republican Convention! The party that encourages
Swiftboating, talk of McCain's nonexistent illegitimate black baby, Ann Richards' untrue lesbianism, Valerie Plame's real and confidential CIA status and Karl Roves' performance of "I'm just a Girl who Can't Say No" as Karla Rovingeye at the Monday night Drop In Drag Karaoke in St. Paul...

So here are what might be a few good captions...

"My freakin' sister...I mean...um... My freaking mother AND my freakin' sister don't know how to use a condom but I get left holding the damn baby!""Honey, when the school nurse says who needs some condoms,
just do this!"


Be afraid! Be very afraid!

"No, he can't have a beer in the limo but get some condoms for the older two and a security guard for the younger one!"

and finally...
"Hell! I know they can't get a tan in Alaska like I do in Phoenix! The local WalMart's gotta sell some knee-his for these bumpkins!"

or

"Look, Alaska Girl, Michelle can get away with no stockings
and I can get away with no stockings
but you ain't us!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the shortest time? A millisecond or the time it will take for that meathead baby dada to disappear after election day?

Project Christopher said...

What a groiup. I love comparing the legs... 2 of those legs look more like mannequins!
i agree with Max's Dad... Meathead is only around long enough to make a "we know we dun wrong, but we're good" picture with the slutsky daughter.