Six Random Facts about Me
Just what everyone wanted....
Thank you, Chris at "As Seen from Up Here..."
The rules are: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I think I will skip #4 & 5 (Mostly because I have to get along with my brother this week and I don't know 5 other bloggers) but here goes.
1. I eat peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches regularly.
There! That should stop most people from reading any further.
2. I never ever go to the gym regardless of how I look.
I know...I know....that sounds like an ego unchecked but I can thank my mother for my body type. I pretty much can eat what I want and not gain much weight. Living on the 3rd floor with a very slow elevator helps with that as well as having a dog who loves his walks!
If I do gain weight, I just need to cut down the soda and snacks from the machines at work and I lose 20 lbs in a very short time. Thanks again, Mom. Sorry, Chris, you got Dad's body type ... and walk.
3. I get a real boost going to the Kindergarten rooms and being told I'm pretty.
I know they don't mean it but some days it's all I'm gonna get!
4. I love riding the teacups at Disneyland so fast that anyone riding with me has to ask me to stop!
5. I love classic cars and can look at them for hours on end.
Unfortunately, the closest I have come to owning one is this...
6. I can fall asleep anywhere I am warm, comfortable and slightly reclined!
A movie, the barber, the dentist...you name it.
OK! That's it. I'm done. Brother Chris? Do you want to be tagged? Jen? It's up to you!