Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TMI Tuesday again!

You find a fairy. With a wave of their wand they can change anything for you.

  • What is the one thing you would change about your body?
A worked out body would be nice...since I hate working out. Thank you, Mom, for making sure that I inherited your metabolism and tendency toward being thin!

  • What is the one personality trait you would change?
I'd love to be more organized and goal oriented.
  • What is the one thing about your job you would change?
I wish everyone didn't assume they all knew what I do and how I do it and how they could probably do it better. It ain't what you thought it was when you were 8 years old...believe me!
  • What is the one thing about your home you would change?
I bought this place new and because of circumstances I didn't get any of the builder options (countertops, outlets, can lights, flooring, etc) I wanted. None. I wish that they were all in the my place because some of them I really miss! The pin spots on either side of the bed with their own switches is the one I really liked. Even the builder was taken with the idea and suggested it to a few other people who came in after me. Sigh...
  • What is the one thing about your Significant Other you would change?
uhhhhhh

  • Who is the one person you would poof out of your life and why?
My former boss...the jerk. I think he has done and continues to damage people in the most horrible way.
  • Who is the one person you would poof back in and why?
My Dad. I miss him all the time but particularly during this election year! I'd love to hear his cursing out of the GOP, and his quips about McCain. How much did that airplane he lost cost us?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine what Dad would've said the last 8 years? As much as he despised Reagan, what do you think he'd say about this bunch? I miss him too....I want to pick up the phone everyday...it still hurts....good post Kev

Project Christopher said...

uhhhhh....... :)

I understand about your dad. I'm the same with my mom...