Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday For Lea

1. Are you truly politically correct? Be honest.
Yeah, I think I generally I am. However, since anyone can be offended by almost anything, is it possible to be 100% politcally correct? My attitude really is

"Live and let live... if the goat's happy then I'm happy!"

...just keep your misbehaving children away from me during non-work hours, don't jaywalk in front of my car when I am less than 2 blocks from my home and never expect me to eat pork rinds! Do those simple things and we should all be fine.

2. Will you ever streak in public during rush hour? I have and given the same circumstances (and my near complete lack of modesty) I would again.




3. Would you ever do something sexual in public (more than 20 people around)? Only because this could mean anything from an act that is illegal in a couple of Southern states to this day (Sorry, Lea) to a simple grope, I can, once again, safely
say yes.
4. Do you ever not have good table manners?
Most definitely!
5. Do you ever fantasize about a public sexual act? Describe. Nah! The general public is really not attractive enough to work their way into my fantasies. Do they work their way into yours? Seriously? Ewww! Bob Dole? Your next door neighbor...well, now hold on....my next door neighbor...hmmmm....

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever gone through a true sexual fantasy? Describe. Gone through? GONE THROUGH? In High School wasn't EVERYTHING a sexual fantasy? I gone through those!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, you look hot as HELL in a kilt! Oooweeee.

THANK YOU for posting in my honor! I have missed you terribly!!

Max's Dad said...

Welcome back Bro