Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I was sick of seeing...

the Wanda Sykes title on ProjectChristopher and MaxDad blogs everytime I read them. It's been a HORRIBLE TERRIBLE NO GOOD VERY BAD last 2 months! However, things are looking better...

And with that proclamation I will celebrate with two video presentations of music and Maru to make you smile...or at least smirk! Start the first one and after a bit the audio of the first one goes quite nicely with the video of the second one...You'll see what I mean..



and then there's this...MY FAVORITE MARU VIDEO...at 0:56 you just know Maru's look is saying..."Put down the &%I%# camera and you can make this a LOT easier!"



With the power of positive thinking, perseverance and a real fetish...er...fascination for something you, too, can fly!

1 comment:

Max's Dad said...

very funny sync