Tuesday, January 27, 2009

With Thanks to TMI Tuesday...

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Revolutionary Road
2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
Malted Milk Balls
3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
You bet!
4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
No
5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
Answer 1 Because the theater was so crowded I had to sit in the second row with my parents to see "Moonstruck" and my father, though he liked the movie, complained that he's spent 2 hours looking up Cher's nose.
Answer 2 See #4




2 comments:

Project Christopher said...

I have yet to see Moonstruck, but so I'll stop getting the evil eye from people I'm adding it to my Netflix list now.

Max's Dad said...

Proof positive my life sucks. The last movie I saw in a theater was Paul Blart Mall Cop. The people applauded at the end of it. So did I, but for different reasons.
That You Tube clip is absolutely unbelievable as it actually contains two Oscar winners.