1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
I really don't like most Thanksgiving foods and have been known to grill a steak for myself to avoid the turkey to the envy of many at the table. I guess my favorite would be really good stuffing or sweet potatoes (No marshmallows, please!)
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
I really would have so many choices,,,The Spice Girls, Mariah Carey (just because you have that 7 octave range you don't have to use it on every song or screech to reach them), Neil Diamond ("He sings like your Daddy should!" one female friend said...No he sings like my Daddy DID!), Black Oak Arkansas...
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
It seems like this might be a good time to buy low and get some deals in the stock market... really
4. What is your favorite curse word?
Nothing can replace a long drawn out sheeet or a fast and low Fuck!
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I'd love to have seen so many eras for so many reasons, The American Revolution, Ancient Greece, the Antebellum South, Berlin in the 20s and again in the 30s, etc. But I would have loved to have spent time with Eleanor Roosevelt as I think she was so inspirational as someone who came into her own despite the naysayers beating down on her.
Bonus You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
I really have to admit I stole this from a few other blogs I read but...
I want that Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi hand wave
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Posted by Just Kevin... at 5:00 PM