Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TARDY TMI TUESDAY!

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it?
No, I can't say there is. I do love "The Newlywed Game" though...
2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one?
Sorry, again, I am way too inconsistent but among the faves are Coca-Cola, Arnold Palmers, or adult beverages Gin and Tonic or Mandarin Vodka and Cranberry Juice.
3. How long do you carry guilt around with you?
Sorry, after going through intensive training and seeing the professionals at work at Catholic School for 8 years, I was out of my element and dropped out of that race.
4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot?
I'd say wherever my number one romantic interest would be...

You may say Awwww now (or "B***sh**!") but it's true!
5. Have you ever seen a counselor?
Yes, and that was with the F-man. Write for details! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must watch Lost because I love being confused. How long do I carry guilt? How long have I been breathing? My Favorite drink? Anything that makes me forget the guilt. Have I ever seen a counselor? Yes every chance I get. My counselor just happens to be at a racetrack and I can't ever find him/her, but I keep trying.